- March 27, 2017
- Posted by: Beth Kennedy
- Categories: He Got Up, Latest News
He Got Up! 2017 is excited to announce that United Way’s 211 will be joining us April 9th, 2017.
United Way’s 211 program will be providing:
- information on how to contact our crisis and referral hotline 24/7/365 via phone, text, chat and email
- appointment setting for clients to receive a phone intake for the Homeless Management Information System to allow for clients to potential be matched to housing programs if they qualify.
- Intake for a case management program targeting adults with a mental health diagnosis with minor children
- Free prescription discount cards
- Information on childhood development and the Help Me Grow Program